– Survey –
In this section of TrotskyanaNet we present a selection of works (university works, articles and other contributions) dealing with Trotsky or Trotskyism which are authored by “sympathizers“ of this website. Please note that TrotskyanaNet holds no copyright of these items but only acts as a forum for broader publication on the subject of Trotskyism.
List of guest contributions:
- Engelhardt, Falk: Entwicklung und Politik der trotzkistischen Linksopposition in Leipzig ab 1924 [PDF], a slightly revised version of his master thesis originally submitted to Technische Universität Chemnitz [Technical University of Chemnitz, Germany] in October 2005. [Engl. transl. of title proper: “Development and politics of the Trotskyist Left Opposition in Leipzig from 1924“]
- García Higueras, Gabriel: Trotsky in images [HTML], an essay about Trotsky in photography and films, originally published in Spanish in 2007. [Encrypted file]
- García Higueras, Gabriel: Trotsky Museum: past and present [HTML] and El Museo Casa León Trotsky: pasado y presente [HTML], an original contribution in both English and Spanish language about the Trotsky Museum in Coyoacán (Mexico). [Encrypted files]
- García Higueras, Gabriel: 74 photographs, presented within TrotskyanaNet's The Trotsky Museum section.
- Irvine, Sandy: The prophet misarmed : Trotsky, Ecology and Sustainability [PDF], a revised version of an article originally published in What Next : Marxist discussion journal (London) [ISSN 1479-4322], No. 31 (2007), pp. 1-22.
- Kröger, Sarah: Die Faschismustheorien von Leo Trotzki und August Thalheimer : eine vergleichende Analyse [PDF], an unaltered version of author's state examination work, submitted to the History Department of the University of Hamburg (Germany) in 2005 and published here for the first time [Engl. transl. of title proper: “Leon Trotsky's and August Thalheimer's theories of fascism : a comparative analysis“]